|Country||Maturity (Y)||Yield (%)||Previous (%)||Spread (bp)|
Credit-Default Swap Market
|New Issues||New Issues [Continued]|
1. GL Events SA (EUR) 3% 2/26/2026 (03/04/2019): 64MM Senior Unsecured Notes, Price at Issuance 100, Yielding 3%.
2. Raiffeisen Bank Intl. AG (USD) 2.75% 3/29/2021 (03/04/2019):50MM Senior Unsecured Notes, Price at Issuance 100, Yielding 2.75%.
|iShares Core EUR UCITS||iShares Euro High Yield UCITS|
|NAV as of 03/05/2019, 129.6||NAV as of 03/05/2019, 104.45|
|Daily NAV Change (%) -0.12%||Daily NAV Change (%) -0.05%|
OVERALL EUROPEAN CREDIT MARKET:
The euro-zone economy shows signs of positive momentum, although conditions are expected to deteriorate hindered by the termination of quantitative easing, weakening credit rating quality, and uncertainty regarding the outcome of Brexit. Closely watched indicators and rates:
- Eurostat's unemployment rate: currently 7.9% (seasonally adjusted, November 2018)
- Eurostat's quarterly GDP: 0.2% (2018 Q3 Final)
- 6-month Euribor: current value -0.230%, as of 03/04/2019
Copyright 2019 Advantage Data Inc. All Rights Reserved. http://www.advantagedata.com
Information in this document should not be regarded as an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy bonds or any financial instruments referred to herein. All information provided in this document is believed to be accurate. However, Advantage Data and its sources make no warranties, either express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Opinions in this document are subject to change without notice. Electronic redistribution, photocopying and any other electronic or mechanical reproduction is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from Advantage Data Inc.