|Key Gainers and Losers||Volume Leaders|
|Sprint Nextel Corp. 7.875% 9/15/2023
HCA Inc. 5.5% 6/15/2047
|Industry Returns Tracker|
|New Issues||Forward Calendar|
1. Co-operative Bank PLC (GBP) 9.5% 4/25/2029 (04/17/2019):200MM Subordinated Notes.
2. Vizient Inc. (USD) 6.25% 5/15/2027 144A (04/17/2019): 300MM Senior Unsecured Notes, Price at Issuance 100, Yielding 6.25%.
1. E.W. Scripps: $1.85B term loans and unsecured debt, Expected Q1 2019
Vizient Inc. The most recent data showed money flowed out of high-yield ETFs/mutual funds for the week ended 4/12/19, with a net inflow of $0.655B, year-to-date $13.3B flowed into high-yield.
|Top Widening Credit Default Swaps (CDS)||Top Narrowing Credit Default Swaps (CDS)|
|Hertz Corp. (5Y Sen USD XR14)
Hovnanian Enterprises Inc. (5Y Sen USD MR14)
|SuperValu Inc. (5Y Sen USD XR14)
San Miguel Corp. (5Y Sen USD CR14)
Loans and Credit Market OverviewSYNDICATED LOANS HIGHLIGHTS:
Deals recently freed for secondary trading, notable secondary activity:
- Project Maple II BV, Trade Me Group LTD, Jane Street, Six Flags Inc., MW Industries Inc.
Long-term bond yields are expected to hit a cyclical peak in 2019 given tight fiscal policy and lagging global economies. Europe remains checked by stubbornly low inflationary forces. Positive effects remained in force:
- TED spread held below 18 bp (basis points), as of 04/17/19
- Net positive capital flows into high-yield ETFs & mutual funds
Copyright 2019 Advantage Data Inc. All Rights Reserved. http://www.advantagedata.com
Information in this document should not be regarded as an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy bonds or any financial instruments referred to herein. All information provided in this document is believed to be accurate. However, Advantage Data and its sources make no warranties, either express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Opinions in this document are subject to change without notice. Electronic redistribution, photocopying and any other electronic or mechanical reproduction is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from Advantage Data Inc.