AMAG Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AMAG) saw a sharp drop in its debt in the past week following the release of its actual results in sales. Although the pharma company saw its sales rise to a new record in this past year, investors are concerned as its top-selling drug, Makena, is set to lose its patent exclusivity in 2018. The maternal drug aid currently makes up 70% of AMAG's sales and with no defense to differentiate it from generics, investors are uncertain of how the company will be able to cope.
AdvantageData is your fixed income solution for pricing, analytics, reports, and insight on approximately:
- 500,000+ U.S. and international corporate bonds
- Over 6,200+ CDS reference entities
- Over 22,000+ syndicated loans
- Over 100 equity markets worldwide
- One platform 16 products and services from debt to CDS to loans to mid-market
- Used by top buy and sell-side firms worldwide