Black Friday and Cyber Monday traditionally serve as the kick off to the holiday shopping season. This year shoppers flocked to the retailers, online and offline, at record rates with Black Friday sales hitting its highest sales ever of $3.34 billion. Early indicators say that Cyber Monday sales will top out at around $3.36 billion, keeping its edge over Friday's sales record. As retailers gear up for the rest of the holiday season, see this week's retail industry top Gainers and Losers, through ADI's Market Analytics.
AdvantageData is your fixed income solution for pricing, analytics, reports, and insight on approximately:
- 500,000+ U.S. and international corporate bonds
- Over 6,200+ CDS reference entities
- Over 22,000+ syndicated loans
- Over 100 equity markets worldwide
- One platform 16 products and services from debt to CDS to loans to mid-market
- Used by top buy and sell-side firms worldwide