Last week’s look at BDC non-accruals showed an overall rate that still ran below historical norms, but what about the lower middle market? All BDCs invest in these names —that’s the nature of the business— but some drill down more than others.
Macro economic factors — tariffs on Chinese goods, political unrest in Hong Kong and Brexit among them — have returned volatility to capital markets, however direct lending has plowed onward with few upsets.
AdvantageData is your fixed income solution for pricing, analytics, reports, and insight on approximately:
- 500,000+ U.S. and international corporate bonds
- Over 6,200+ CDS reference entities
- Over 22,000+ syndicated loans
- Over 100 equity markets worldwide
- One platform 16 products and services from debt to CDS to loans to mid-market
- Used by top buy and sell-side firms worldwide