BDC Filing season is in full swing. This report will analyze nine BDCs that have filed this week. Aggregate Fair Value reported by these BDCs is 19.3 Billion USD which is approximately 20% of aggregate AUM of all BDCs.
Top 5 Portfolio companies by Fair Value held by BDC’s account for 25 percent of aggregate BDC’s assets under management. Please click below to download List of Top 5 Portfolio Companies by Fair Value held by all BDCs.
Last month we shared a list of the top 10 BDC non-accruals based on first quarter 2018 SEC filings. Now that we are mid-way through August and second quarter filings are readily available, let’s take a fresh look at the first quarter’s worst performer.
AdvantageData is your fixed income solution for pricing, analytics, reports, and insight on approximately:
- 500,000+ U.S. and international corporate bonds
- Over 6,200+ CDS reference entities
- Over 22,000+ syndicated loans
- Over 100 equity markets worldwide
- One platform 16 products and services from debt to CDS to loans to mid-market
- Used by top buy and sell-side firms worldwide