BDC COMMON STOCKS
In a holiday-shortened week, the BDC Sector did pretty much one thing: go up. To $21.26.
For which investors will be thankful.
After all, at the beginning of the month the UBS Traded Note with the ticker BDCS was at a YTD Low of $20.43.
That was (10%) down in the period and (15%) off the YTD and multiple year high of $23.87 on March 31, 2017.
- Week Two of BDC Earnings Season was a wild one, with much volatility, a fair number of surprises and much more.
- The UBS Exchange Traded Note with the ticker BDCS – which we sometimes use as our measuring stick – was up.
- Then down, then up.
- BDCS ended up at $20.83, from $20.70, or 0.6%.
- That’s now 2.8% above the lowest price of the year.
From the leader in fixed income pricing and data comes market analytics and information you need now.
AdvantageData is your fixed income solution for pricing, analytics, reports, and insight on approximately:
- 529,400+ U.S. and international corporate bonds
- Over 6,200+ CDS reference entities
- Over 22,000+ syndicated loans
- Over 100 equity markets worldwide
- One platform 14 asset classes from debt to CDS to loans to mid-market
- Used by top buy and sell-side firms worldwide