The amount issued in North American investment grade debt was more than quadruple the amount of that issued in high yield this week, with investment grade debt totaling $35.25 billion and high yield debt totaling $7.97 billion. Broadcom Corporation (NasdaqGS:AVGO) led investment grade deals with four new issues of senior unsecured notes totaling $13.55 billion to replace an old credit facility. This represented 38.4% of total investment grade debt issued this week. General Motors (NYSE:GM) led high yield deals with three new issues of senior unsecured notes totaling $2.5 billion, about 31.4% of total high yield debt issued this week.
AdvantageData is your fixed income solution for pricing, analytics, reports, and insight on approximately:
- 500,000+ U.S. and international corporate bonds
- Over 6,200+ CDS reference entities
- Over 22,000+ syndicated loans
- Over 100 equity markets worldwide
- One platform 16 products and services from debt to CDS to loans to mid-market
- Used by top buy and sell-side firms worldwide