The amount issued in North American investment grade debt was more than quadruple the amount of that issued in high yield this week, with investment grade debt totaling $35.25 billion and high yield debt totaling $7.97 billion. Broadcom Corporation (NasdaqGS:AVGO) led investment grade deals with four new issues of senior unsecured notes totaling $13.55 billion to replace an old credit facility. This represented 38.4% of total investment grade debt issued this week. General Motors (NYSE:GM) led high yield deals with three new issues of senior unsecured notes totaling $2.5 billion, about 31.4% of total high yield debt issued this week.
From the leader in fixed income pricing and data comes market analytics and information you need now.
AdvantageData is your fixed income solution for pricing, analytics, reports, and insight on approximately:
- 529,400+ U.S. and international corporate bonds
- Over 6,200+ CDS reference entities
- Over 22,000+ syndicated loans
- Over 100 equity markets worldwide
- One platform 14 asset classes from debt to CDS to loans to mid-market
- Used by top buy and sell-side firms worldwide