On Monday, President Trump criticized the Fed for even considering raising rates, yet on Wednesday the Federal Open Market Committee announced its decision to raise the Fed Funds rate ¼ of a percent from 2.25% to 2.5% -- the fourth such increase in 2018.
U.S. TREASURY YIELDS SLID ON MONDAY APPROACHING three-month lows as investors fled to safe-haven assets. The 10-year benchmark settled near 2.857% losing 3.6 basis points while the inverted 2-year and 5-year Treasury yield gap narrowed to .3 basis points.
Back in 2015, Marty Fridson, Chief Investment Officer at Lehmann, Livian, Fridson Advisors LLC, spoke with Barron's on the topic of high yield industries most sensitive to rising interest rates.
Sears CEO, Edward Lampert stands to lose a fortune if SEARS Holdings Corp. goes under. Analysts increasingly predict that will indeed be the case.
AdvantageData is your fixed income solution for pricing, analytics, reports, and insight on approximately:
- 500,000+ U.S. and international corporate bonds
- Over 6,200+ CDS reference entities
- Over 22,000+ syndicated loans
- Over 100 equity markets worldwide
- One platform 16 products and services from debt to CDS to loans to mid-market
- Used by top buy and sell-side firms worldwide