Anxiety regarding Italy's constitutional referendum has waned on the country's banks, as investors flee industry debt leading up to Sunday's vote. Bank bonds saw yields climb close to the same levels experienced in Q1 - when markets slumped nearly the entire quarter.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday traditionally serve as the kick off to the holiday shopping season. This year shoppers flocked to the retailers, online and offline, at record rates with Black Friday sales hitting its highest sales ever of $3.34 billion. Early indicators say that Cyber Monday sales will top out at around $3.36 billion, keeping its edge over Friday's sales record. As retailers gear up for the rest of the holiday season, see this week's retail industry top Gainers and Losers, through ADI's Market Analytics.
From the leader in fixed income pricing and data comes market analytics and information you need now.
AdvantageData is your fixed income solution for pricing, analytics, reports, and insight on approximately:
- 529,400+ U.S. and international corporate bonds
- Over 6,200+ CDS reference entities
- Over 22,000+ syndicated loans
- Over 100 equity markets worldwide
- One platform 14 asset classes from debt to CDS to loans to mid-market
- Used by top buy and sell-side firms worldwide