Hub holdings, LLC announced that it will increase its senior secured term loan by $375 million to refinance current oustanding debt. The proceeds will be mainly used to make payments on $300 million of second-lien secured notes and around $60 million of revolving credit. Following the announcement, Moody's announced that it would affirm the B3 corporate family rating and change the outlook on the debt from negative to stable. This outlook is based on the company's EBITDA growth and the feeling that they will be able to continue to reduce their leverage in 2017.
From the leader in fixed income pricing and data comes market analytics and information you need now.
AdvantageData is your fixed income solution for pricing, analytics, reports, and insight on approximately:
- 529,400+ U.S. and international corporate bonds
- Over 6,200+ CDS reference entities
- Over 22,000+ syndicated loans
- Over 100 equity markets worldwide
- One platform 14 asset classes from debt to CDS to loans to mid-market
- Used by top buy and sell-side firms worldwide