The world's largest meat processor, Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE: TSN), experienced bad news ahead of one of the nation's top meat-consuming holidays. The Tyson Foods, Inc. 7% (USD) 1/15/2028 bond saw a sharp $6 drop in bid price leading up to Thanksgiving - coming on the heels of a month of unpleasent news. In addition to facing numerous downgrades, the Arkansas-based company missed Wall Street predictions in last week's earnings report as well as face a class-action lawsuit citing extensive price-collusion in the chicken-boiler market dating back to 2008.
AdvantageData is your fixed income solution for pricing, analytics, reports, and insight on approximately:
- 500,000+ U.S. and international corporate bonds
- Over 6,200+ CDS reference entities
- Over 22,000+ syndicated loans
- Over 100 equity markets worldwide
- One platform 16 products and services from debt to CDS to loans to mid-market
- Used by top buy and sell-side firms worldwide