|Key Gainers and Losers||Volume Leaders|
|Level 3 Financing Inc. 5.375% 5/1/2025
Sabine Pass Liquefaction LLC 5.625% 3/1/2025
|Industry Returns Tracker|
|New Issues||Forward Calendar|
1. Tenet Healthcare Corp. (USD) 4.875% 1/1/2026 144A (08/13/2019):2100MM First Lien Notes, Price at Issuance 100, Yielding 4.88%.
2. Tenet Healthcare Corp. (USD) 5.125% 11/1/2027 Reg S (08/13/2019): 1500MM First Lien Notes, Price at Issuance 100, Yielding 5.13%.
1. Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc.: $2.55B, seven-year senior secured notes; $2.325B eight year senior unsecured notes
iHeartCommunications Inc.. The most recent data showed money flowed out of high-yield ETFs/mutual funds for the week ended 8/9/19, with a net outflow of since October 2018.
|Top Widening Credit Default Swaps (CDS)||Top Narrowing Credit Default Swaps (CDS)|
|Rite Aid Corp. (5Y Sen USD MR14)
Hertz Corp. (5Y Sen USD CR14)
Hovnanian Enterprises Inc. (5Y Sen USD MR14)
|Ghana, Republic of (5Y Sen USD CR14)
Export Credit Bank of Turkey (5Y Sen USD CR14)
Loans and Credit Market Overview
Deals recently freed for secondary trading, notable secondary activity:
- Duerre Group, Albertsons LLC, Helical PLC, London Stock Exchange Group PLC
- TED spread held below 20 bp (basis points), as of 08/13/19
- Net positive capital flows into high-yield ETFs & mutual funds
Copyright 2019 Advantage Data Inc. All Rights Reserved. http://www.advantagedata.com
Information in this document should not be regarded as an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy bonds or any financial instruments referred to herein. All information provided in this document is believed to be accurate. However, Advantage Data and its sources make no warranties, either express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Opinions in this document are subject to change without notice. Electronic redistribution, photocopying and any other electronic or mechanical reproduction is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from Advantage Data Inc.