US STOCKS UP SHARPLY, as treasury yields rose in retreat from lows several days ago. Similarly, the 10-Year Treasury note rose to 1.705%. S&P +1.88%, DOW +1.44%, NASDAQ +2.28%.
|Key Gainers and Losers||Volume Leaders|
|CVS Health Corp. 5.05% 3/25/2048
Kraft Heinz Co. 4.375% 6/1/2046 (2)
|Industry Returns Tracker|
|New Issues||New Issues [Continued]|
1. Occidental Petroleum Corp. (USD) 3.5% 8/15/2029 (08/07/2019):1500MM Senior Unsecured Notes, Price at Issuance 99.506, Yielding 3.56%.
2. Wisconsin Public Service Corp. (USD) 3.3% 9/1/2049 (08/07/2019):300MM Senior Unsecured Notes, Price at Issuance 99.885, Yielding 3.31%.
3. Commonspirit Health (USD) 3.347% 10/1/2029 (08/07/2019):915MM Secured Notes, Price at Issuance 100, Yielding 3.35%.
|Top Widening Credit Default Swaps (CDS)||Top Narrowing Credit Default Swaps (CDS)|
|Rite Aid Corp. (5Y Sen USD MR14)
Hertz Corp. (5Y Sen USD CR14)
|Road King Infrastructure LTD (5Y Sen USD CR14)|
Loans and Credit Market Overview
Deals recently freed for secondary trading, notable secondary activity:
- Duerre Group, Albertsons LLC, Helical PLC, London Stock Exchange Group PLC
- TED spread held below 17 bp (basis points), as of 08/08/19
- Net positive capital flows into high-yield ETFs & mutual funds
Copyright 2019 Advantage Data Inc. All Rights Reserved. http://www.advantagedata.com
Information in this document should not be regarded as an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy bonds or any financial instruments referred to herein. All information provided in this document is believed to be accurate. However, Advantage Data and its sources make no warranties, either express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Opinions in this document are subject to change without notice. Electronic redistribution, photocopying and any other electronic or mechanical reproduction is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from Advantage Data Inc.