WORLD BONDS AND STOCKS WERE MIXED. Multiple trade deals are in the works. Syria invasion falls out is also playing itself out. The 10-year note down 2.9 basis points. S&P -0.17, DOW -0.05, NASDAQ -0.29%.
|Key Gainers and Losers||Volume Leaders|
|CVS Health Corp. 5.05% 3/25/2048
Oracle Corp. 2.95% 5/15/2025
HSBC Hldg PLC 3.973% 5/22/2030
|Industry Returns Tracker|
|New Issues||New Issues [Continued]|
1. Credit Agricole London (USD) 2.375% 1/22/2025 Reg S (10/15/2019): 1000MM Senior Preferred Security, Price at Issuance 99.639, Yielding 2.45%.
2. Enmax Corp. (CAD) 3.331% 6/2/2025 (10/15/2019): 300MM Senior Unsecured Notes, Price at Issuance 99.996, Yielding 3.33%.
3. New York Life Global Funding (USD) FLT% 1/21/2022 144A (10/15/2019): 750MM Secured Notes, Price at Issuance 100.
|Top Widening Credit Default Swaps (CDS)||Top Narrowing Credit Default Swaps (CDS)|
|Rite Aid Corp. (5Y Sen USD MR14)
Hertz Corp. (5Y Sen USD CR14)
|Ghana, Republic of (5Y Sen USD CR14)
SuperValu Inc. (5Y Sen USD MR14)
Loans and Credit Market Overview
Deals recently freed for secondary trading, notable secondary activity:
- Raytheon Co., Shearer's Foods Inc., Triumph Group Inc., Seagate Technology, B&G Foods Inc.
- TED spread held below 35 bp (basis points), as of 10/16/19
- Net positive capital flows into high-yield ETFs & mutual funds
Copyright 2019 Advantage Data Inc. All Rights Reserved. http://www.advantagedata.com
Information in this document should not be regarded as an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy bonds or any financial instruments referred to herein. All information provided in this document is believed to be accurate. However, Advantage Data and its sources make no warranties, either express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Opinions in this document are subject to change without notice. Electronic redistribution, photocopying and any other electronic or mechanical reproduction is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from Advantage Data Inc.