Xerox Corp. (NYSE: XRX) saw a jump in its bonds following the successful split of its business services arm, Conduent Inc. (NYSE: CNDT). The announcement came yesterday as the new Xerox CEO, Jeff Jacobson, announced that, "The successful completion of the separation sharpens our market focus and commitment to our customers". In addition to the ability to resharpen the focus of Xerox to its bread and butter of the technology and hardware business, it also received a $1.8 billion cash transfer from Conduent to help pay off around $2 billion of outstanding debt.
AdvantageData is your fixed income solution for pricing, analytics, reports, and insight on approximately:
- 500,000+ U.S. and international corporate bonds
- Over 6,200+ CDS reference entities
- Over 22,000+ syndicated loans
- Over 100 equity markets worldwide
- One platform 16 products and services from debt to CDS to loans to mid-market
- Used by top buy and sell-side firms worldwide