EUROSCEPTIC FRONT-RUNNER, Boris Johnson, to replace Prime Minister Theresa May after she announces her resignation has been ordered to appear in court over claims that he lied by about the UK giving the EU 350M euro a week. Sharp gains by anti-Brexit parties imply a greater chance of a secondreferendum or even a no Brexit deal at all. Scotland's pro-independence government, lead by First Minister, Nicola Sturgeon, aims to give visibility and comfort to the widespread discontent in Scotland over Britian's potential exit. ADI (Advantage Data Inc.) extensive corporate-bond index data showed a net daily yield increment for high-grade versus high-yield constituents. High-
|Country||Maturity (Y)||Yield (%)||Previous (%)||Spread (bp)|
Credit-Default Swap Market
|New Issues||New Issues [Continued]|
1. Cooperatieve Rabobank U.A. (CHF) 0.25% 11/25/2027 (05/28/2019): 185MM Senior Unsecured Notes, Price at Issuance 100.125, Yielding .24%.
2. BNP Paribas Issuance BV (EUR) 0% 12/27/2019 (05/29/2019):100MM Secured Notes, Price at Issuance 100, Yielding 0%.
3. Met Life Global Funding Inc. (CHF) 0.125% 6/11/2027 (05/29/2019): 225MM Secured Notes, Price at Issuance 100, Yielding .13%.
|iShares Core EUR UCITS||iShares Euro High Yield UCITS|
|NAV as of 05/29/2019, 131.51||NAV as of 05/29/2019, 102.82|
|Daily NAV Change (%) -0.06%||Daily NAV Change (%) -0.27%|
OVERALL EUROPEAN CREDIT MARKET:
The euro-zone economy shows signs of positive momentum, although conditions are expected to deteriorate hindered by the termination of quantitative easing, weakening credit rating quality, and uncertainty regarding the outcome of Brexit. Closely watched indicators and rates:
- Eurostat's unemployment rate: currently 7.7% (seasonally adjusted, March 2019)
- Eurostat's quarterly GDP: 0.4% (2019 Q1 Preliminary)
- 6-month Euribor: current value -0.242%, as of 05/28/2019
Copyright 2019 Advantage Data Inc. All Rights Reserved. http://www.advantagedata.com
Information in this document should not be regarded as an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy bonds or any financial instruments referred to herein. All information provided in this document is believed to be accurate. However, Advantage Data and its sources make no warranties, either express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Opinions in this document are subject to change without notice. Electronic redistribution, photocopying and any other electronic or mechanical reproduction is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from Advantage Data Inc.