Development Bank of Mongolia may have its 5.75% 3/21/2017 bond rating cut over concerns it may not be able to make its $580 million repayment by maturity. The mining and infrastructure financer currently does not have the liquidity to finance the repayment itself and is looking for outside help. Mongolian government has reportedly contacted China and the International Monetary Fund for assitance in the matter, but investors have their doubts that a bailout will be resolved within a month's time.
AdvantageData is your fixed income solution for pricing, analytics, reports, and insight on approximately:
- 529,400+ U.S. and international corporate bonds
- Over 6,200+ CDS reference entities
- Over 22,000+ syndicated loans
- Over 100 equity markets worldwide
- One platform 14 asset classes from debt to CDS to loans to mid-market
- Used by top buy and sell-side firms worldwide