Controversial Valeant Pharmaceuticals (NYSE: VRX) in the news again as the deal to sell their division of Salix to the Japenese company, Takeda (TYO: 4502), broke down. The disagreement to sell the gastrointestinal-drugs division of Valeant caused further turmoil in their bonds as they dropped over 2 cents following the announcement. The volatility is nothing new to the pharmaceutical company as just earlier this month they experienced a significant drop in prices when they severed ties with Philidor Rx Services, LLC.
From the leader in fixed income pricing and data comes market analytics and information you need now.
AdvantageData is your fixed income solution for pricing, analytics, reports, and insight on approximately:
- 529,400+ U.S. and international corporate bonds
- Over 6,200+ CDS reference entities
- Over 22,000+ syndicated loans
- Over 100 equity markets worldwide
- One platform 14 asset classes from debt to CDS to loans to mid-market
- Used by top buy and sell-side firms worldwide