Controversial Valeant Pharmaceuticals (NYSE: VRX) in the news again as the deal to sell their division of Salix to the Japenese company, Takeda (TYO: 4502), broke down. The disagreement to sell the gastrointestinal-drugs division of Valeant caused further turmoil in their bonds as they dropped over 2 cents following the announcement. The volatility is nothing new to the pharmaceutical company as just earlier this month they experienced a significant drop in prices when they severed ties with Philidor Rx Services, LLC.
AdvantageData is your fixed income solution for pricing, analytics, reports, and insight on approximately:
- 529,400+ U.S. and international corporate bonds
- Over 6,200+ CDS reference entities
- Over 22,000+ syndicated loans
- Over 100 equity markets worldwide
- One platform 14 asset classes from debt to CDS to loans to mid-market
- Used by top buy and sell-side firms worldwide