AdvantageData's (ADI) proprietary data shows low yield-to-worst statistics throughout the finance industry. With current yields being lower than yesterday’s and the previous week’s yields, investors are showing some signs of confidence for the financial sector. A better-than-expected earnings report by J.P. Morgan helped boost banking shares internationally, as discussed in Friday’s AdvantageData North American High Grade (HG) & High Yield (HY) summaries.
Shrinking historical “Yield to Worst” change shows that investor’s appetite for risk appears to be growing in the retail industry. This steady trend conforms with the post election rally that has taken place. The retail industry has been bolstered by a nice bump from a holiday season rush. While brick-and-mortar stores appear to be under acute pressure, many big retailers adapted and have established a strong online presence.
AdvantageData is your fixed income solution for pricing, analytics, reports, and insight on approximately:
- 529,400+ U.S. and international corporate bonds
- Over 6,200+ CDS reference entities
- Over 22,000+ syndicated loans
- Over 100 equity markets worldwide
- One platform 14 asset classes from debt to CDS to loans to mid-market
- Used by top buy and sell-side firms worldwide