Back in 2015, Marty Fridson, Chief Investment Officer at Lehmann, Livian, Fridson Advisors LLC, spoke with Barron's on the topic of high yield industries most sensitive to rising interest rates.
Duration risk has been a popular theme around buy-side firms as they look to incorporate low duration bonds into model portfolios to reduce interest rate sensitivity and increase liquidity. Typical bond indexes have an average duration of 5-7 years; this will create large outflow of assets in the upcoming quarters and increase popularity among individual securities.
AdvantageData is your fixed income solution for pricing, analytics, reports, and insight on approximately:
- 500,000+ U.S. and international corporate bonds
- Over 6,200+ CDS reference entities
- Over 22,000+ syndicated loans
- Over 100 equity markets worldwide
- One platform 16 products and services from debt to CDS to loans to mid-market
- Used by top buy and sell-side firms worldwide