On Monday, President Trump criticized the Fed for even considering raising rates, yet on Wednesday the Federal Open Market Committee announced its decision to raise the Fed Funds rate ¼ of a percent from 2.25% to 2.5% -- the fourth such increase in 2018.
Back in 2015, Marty Fridson, Chief Investment Officer at Lehmann, Livian, Fridson Advisors LLC, spoke with Barron's on the topic of high yield industries most sensitive to rising interest rates.
AdvantageData is your fixed income solution for pricing, analytics, reports, and insight on approximately:
- 500,000+ U.S. and international corporate bonds
- Over 6,200+ CDS reference entities
- Over 22,000+ syndicated loans
- Over 100 equity markets worldwide
- One platform 16 products and services from debt to CDS to loans to mid-market
- Used by top buy and sell-side firms worldwide