Sears CEO, Edward Lampert stands to lose a fortune if SEARS Holdings Corp. goes under. Analysts increasingly predict that will indeed be the case.
Chill In The Air
The BDC sector’s upward trend stalled again this week.
The Wells Fargo BDC Index dropped (1.3%).
Likewise, BDCS – the UBS Exchange Traded Note – saw its stock price drop (0.9%) to $20.72.
That’s the lowest level for BDCS in 5 weeks.
AdvantageData is your fixed income solution for pricing, analytics, reports, and insight on approximately:
- 500,000+ U.S. and international corporate bonds
- Over 6,200+ CDS reference entities
- Over 22,000+ syndicated loans
- Over 100 equity markets worldwide
- One platform 16 products and services from debt to CDS to loans to mid-market
- Used by top buy and sell-side firms worldwide