According to analysis on the loans tracked by AdvantageData, USD leveraged loan volume rated Ba3-Ba1 and B3-B1 continued its upward trajectory over the last 15 months topping out at $150.6 billion in Q1/17. This was due predominantly to first lien refinancings more than doubling in Q1/17 to $111.7 billion.
AdvantageData has the world’s most sophisticated corporate bond database. Buy-side and sell-side shops around the world rely on most powerful and up-to-date Market Analytics produced by AdvantageData’s proprietary database.
From the leader in fixed income pricing and data comes market analytics and information you need now.
AdvantageData is your fixed income solution for pricing, analytics, reports, and insight on approximately:
- 529,400+ U.S. and international corporate bonds
- Over 6,200+ CDS reference entities
- Over 22,000+ syndicated loans
- Over 100 equity markets worldwide
- One platform 14 asset classes from debt to CDS to loans to mid-market
- Used by top buy and sell-side firms worldwide