EUROPEAN HIGH-YIELD BONDS RETAINED FAVOR - although a narrow one, over a range of investment-grade securities. Disappointing GDP numbers for Germany and the overall euro-bloc weighed upon 'risk-on' trades, as did views of increased French political risk ahead of an upcoming presidential election. Nonetheless, a residual bullish tone after yesterday's resurgence in risk-taking in Europe and 'across the pond' in the U.S. was in play, on the heels of fresh record highs in Dow, S&P 500, and Nasdaq.
From the leader in fixed income pricing and data comes market analytics and information you need now.
AdvantageData is your fixed income solution for pricing, analytics, reports, and insight on approximately:
- 529,400+ U.S. and international corporate bonds
- Over 6,200+ CDS reference entities
- Over 22,000+ syndicated loans
- Over 100 equity markets worldwide
- One platform 14 asset classes from debt to CDS to loans to mid-market
- Used by top buy and sell-side firms worldwide