EUROPEAN HIGH-YIELD BONDS RETAINED FAVOR - although a narrow one, over a range of investment-grade securities. Disappointing GDP numbers for Germany and the overall euro-bloc weighed upon 'risk-on' trades, as did views of increased French political risk ahead of an upcoming presidential election. Nonetheless, a residual bullish tone after yesterday's resurgence in risk-taking in Europe and 'across the pond' in the U.S. was in play, on the heels of fresh record highs in Dow, S&P 500, and Nasdaq.
AdvantageData is your fixed income solution for pricing, analytics, reports, and insight on approximately:
- 529,400+ U.S. and international corporate bonds
- Over 6,200+ CDS reference entities
- Over 22,000+ syndicated loans
- Over 100 equity markets worldwide
- One platform 14 asset classes from debt to CDS to loans to mid-market
- Used by top buy and sell-side firms worldwide